Chronic prostatitis is considered a long-term is an inflammatory process, localized in the area of the prostate. When this man can perceive only moderate discomfort, and not always turns to the doctor. The malocclusion has an ICD-10 code – N41.1.
Forms of prostatitis
The disease develops in the case of improper treatment acute form, or in the absence of any therapy. It appears the malocclusions not only the elderly, but also young people, which is dictated by the reduction in physical activity. The morphology and the functionality of an organ when they are violated. The treatment of chronic prostatitis it is necessary to develop in the presence of the first symptoms. Otherwise, the breast stopped forever. The therapy depends in large part on what has triggered a pathological process. Presented the disease can be divided into several groups:
- The causal factor: infectious; viral; bacterial; caused by a fungus, mycoplasma; gonococcal; mixed.
- For a pathogenetic factor of chronic prostatitis there are the following types: hematogenous (infection of the prostate pathologic strikes through the blood); infects by contact (through the walls of adjacent organs); lymphogenous (penetration of the pathogen through the lymph).
The defeat of the prostate is stagnant (congestive). It develops due to poor outflow prostatic secret. The liquid stagnates, and it occurs the inflammatory process. If the same problem caused by occlusion of the ducts of the organ, gallstones (stones), in this case we can speak of calculous type of malocclusion. Also the chronic prostatitis is bacterial and abacterial. In the first case, there is the causative agent, the second form occurs due to mechanical damage in the breast or under the influence of other factors, among which pathogenic microorganisms. Is abacterial option meets in 80% of cases.
Causes and triggers
Before treating chronic prostatitis in men, the experts need to understand if the cause of their appearance. Cause the malocclusion can these conditions:
- sex: chlamydia, ureaplasmosis, herpes, gonococcus, the fungus;
- violation of the microcirculation in the tissues and the blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- malocclusion urological;
- the presence in the body of the outbreak of infectious diseases;
- hemorrhoids, and chronic constipation;
- trauma to the genital or to the spinal cord.
- the weakening of the immune system;
- hormonal imbalance, the violation of the functionality of the endocrine system;
- heart failure;
- transferred to the emergency response, including on the organs of the abdominal cavity.
These are the causes of chronic prostatitis are the main ones. And yet, there are other negative factors, contribute to the development of the disease:
- this is often in general or local hypothermia;
- inactive way of life;
- long abstinence from sex life;
- often found in a condition of stress, physical and mental overload;
- the abuse of alcohol;
- error in the diet: frequent consumption of fatty foods;
- the long-term use of medicines.
Only by setting the cause, you can choose the right tactics treatment of chronic prostatitis.
The symptoms of the disease
For the chronic form of the disease is usually hidden. That is, the symptoms are weak, the man rarely calls attention to them and does not recognize the problem until it becomes more pronounced. He is ashamed and afraid to seek medical attention. However, the lack of treatment will lead to serious complications, then a visit to a specialist not it is worth keeping in the drawer. Manifestations depend on the stage of chronic prostatitis is observed in humans. It is possible to highlight the common signs of illness:
- The discomfort and pain, that can give in other parts of the body: the legs, the anus. Unpleasant feelings are more than 3 months.
- Problems with urination. They are caused by the fact that the enlarged prostate presses on the secretory channel. The liquid biological may not come out completely. This leads to an increase of visits to the bathroom during the night.
- Sexual dysfunction. The erection is irregular, and ejaculation – and premature. During sexual intercourse the man can feel the pain.
- Irritability, short temper, anxiety.
Also the man that is tired physically, he appears to be apathy, that gradually transforms into a depressive state. The aggravation of a chronic process marked by such events:
- amplification of the intensity of the pain;
- burning in the urethra;
- frequent stimuli in the toilet;
- excessive sweating, tremor;
- intense discomfort in the lower part of the abdomen, the rectum and the perineum;
- significant reduction of sexual activity;
- syndrome pain during defecation.
Once can manifest only 2-3 characteristic of prostatitis, and then the man is not in a hurry to pass by. In this chronic process of degradation within the tissues continues. Changes gradually in the prostate gland, acquire irreversible character, and get rid of them completely already will not work.
Treat chronic prostatitis, it is necessary only after the differential diagnosis of the disease. Otherwise, the patient will be assigned to those drugs that can hurt him. During the using are used these methods:
- The microscopic analysis of the secretions from the urethra.
- Curettage of the mucosa and its research through polymerase-chain-reaction.
- Microscopic and bacterial analysis prostatic secret.
- The definition of the immune status.
- The transrectal ULTRASOUND. The main echoprint chronic prostatitis – the rise of the organ in terms of size and scope, changing its structure, the presence of pathological conditions of tumors. However, this research is contraindicated for hemorrhoids, inflammation of the rectum, cracks in the anal hole.
- The magnetic RESONANCE imaging. Specialist receives layer-by-layer picture of the prostate. Only the differential diagnosis is able to help you solve the professionals with the causes of the disease, but also with the characteristics of its development.
The treatment of malocclusion
The treatment of chronic prostatitis is not a process. Get rid of the malocclusions will have a long and complex. The scheme includes not only medicines, but also for physiotherapy treatments, folk remedies. Many patients require the help of a psychologist. Useful is and spa treatment in specialized institutions. Completely eradicate the disease does not work, if you have already passed at run time. Medicated allows you to relieve the symptoms, but also eliminate the cause of the onset of the disease. In addition, the patient prescribed drugs that stimulate the metabolic processes. To increase the chance of recovery, in addition to medications, a person needs proper diet. The diet provides for the exclusion of fatty and salty foods, preserved meats, sweets and spices. Best to limit the consumption of salt. It is strictly forbidden alcohol and cigarettes.
In addition to medicinal products, a person in need of physiotherapy. Hook a positive effect of the basic pattern. This treatment has effect not only on the diseased tissue, but also on the blood circulation, the metabolism. The main condition for the success of the therapy is the use of different techniques. The patient usually are assigned to these procedures:
- Electrophoresis. It stimulates the regeneration properties of the tissues, eliminates pain. Thanks to the procedure medications to penetrate more in depth, and the flow of blood is activated.
- The therapy laser.
- Treatment magnet.
- The microwave therapy. Produces a regeneration effect, improves metabolic processes. Taking the conduction of bulimia nervosa.
- Ultrasound. Has a marked anti-inflammatory effect, helps to restore sexual function, alleviate the pain.
- Instillation into the urethra.
Not less useful are considered a mud bath, and even curative enema. All of these procedures can be used as monotherapy, and in combination with other means. Thanks to physiotherapy, there is the possibility of setting the duration of positive effect. Popular is considered the massage of the prostate. Delete processes stagnant and improves the drainage of the prostate in the secret, activates the microcirculation. When the bacterial form of malocclusion longer applies. However, there are some contraindications to the use: cancer of the organ, adenoma, or other formation, gallstones in the ducts, hemorrhoids, or cracks in the anus.
The popular recipes
If there is a the chronic of the pathological process, the treatment must necessarily be. Folk remedies to get the support of remission. But to apply them it is necessary in an early stage of the development of the disease. Effective are the recipes:
- Leaves of kalanchoe. Plants need to squeeze the juice and mix with the same amount of water. Eating is necessary for 100-150 ml per day for the entire month.
- Tincture of uva ursi. Need the dry grass and vodka in a ratio of 1:10. Infusion the mixture should be 14 days in the refrigerator. Takes the medication twice a day, to 15 drops. The therapy lasts for a month.
- Pear compote.
- The juice and seeds of parsley. The ingredients you can add to the food.
- Bee pollen. Must be mixed with water in a ratio of 1:3. Eat worth 1 glass a day. Treated in this way is necessary in 1 month.
- A mixture of honey and pumpkin seeds. All the components are in equal number. Of the resulting dough should roll out the balls. They are stored in the refrigerator. On the day the patient should eat 2-3 pieces. The therapy has a duration of 30 days.
- Rectal candle with a base of propolis. To take care of them, it is necessary not less than a month.
With chronic prostatitis can fight in the house, but to fully cure the disease without the intervention of doctors is not possible. In addition, this therapy will not last a year.
The chronic prostatitis is not the end and not condemnation. It is important, for the man understood. But if the therapy is not quite correct, or when conservative techniques have been shown to be ineffective, the patient needs a surgical intervention. There are several types of operations:
- Endoscopic transuretralna resection. It takes place under anesthesia and is considered to be the most secure option. Thanks to the procedure there is the possibility of reducing the pressure of the prostate on urinary tract. The recovery period does not last more than a week.
- Laser removal of tissues. This operation is safe and characterized by the absence of excessive blood loss.
- Prostatectomy. Can be partial or total. When the experts are trying to maintain the erectile function of the man.
For an intervention must be determined indications: persistent problems with urination, the risk of development of cancer of the process, a significant reduction in the quality of life of the patient.
If the beginning of the therapy it was late, the consequences, not to avoid. Stand out such complications of chronic prostatitis:
- impotence or other erection problems;
- difficulty urinating;
- reduction in the formation of the seminal fluid, or its total absence;
- cystitis, the kidneys;
- the development of the malignant process;
- the spread of the inflammatory process throughout the reproductive system;
- scarring of the tissues of the prostate, in which the affected areas may not perform the functions.
Complications of chronic prostatitis is not always possible to eliminate, so it is better to prevent their appearance.
Prediction and prevention
The prognosis depends on the stage in which it was started the treatment and how effective it was. Chronic prostatitis form curable, if the patient is addressed in the early stages of its development. Otherwise, the inflammatory process will exist for an extended period of time and the gradual worsening of the quality of life of men. In the army with such a diagnosis do not take. The appearance of diseases can be prevented. For this it is necessary to respect the following rules of prevention:
- Do not ignore sexual hygiene.
- Try not to change sexual partners often.
- Treat in a timely manner of any urogenital diseases.
- To normalize the power, the regularity of the sexual life.
- Engaging in physical activity, move more.
- To avoid the development of constipation. In addition, the emptying of the bladder, it must be timely.
- Eliminate the cold, and also the overheating of the genital organs.
- Avoid situations of stress, physical and mental overload.
Chronic prostatitis – difficult disease, which requires long-term therapy. Man must recognize his diagnosis and come to terms with him. Only in this way he will be able to get rid of the problem.