The treatment that performs the prostatitis – as chronic and acute, is a complex event that requires the simultaneous use of a number of different drugs. Each specific case individually necessary form of a list of medicines, depending on the medical history of the patient, the course of the disease, and a number of other important factors.
The types of drugs
Selection cheap but effective medicines from prostatitis is based on the understanding of the causes of the disease and the characteristics of its development, however, the fundamental aspects of any list of medicinal products must be considered to be antibiotic and anti-inflammatory. Also, if the latter can wear the antibiotic therapy is desirable to assign taking into account to counter a particular type of pathogen, detected following analysis.
In addition, the therapy can be used as drugs for prostatitis, such as a different type of anti-pyretics, analgesics, thiazide diuretics, alpha-blockers, anti-spasmodics, anti-androgens, and laxatives.
Classify modern drugs, you can not only appointment, but also in the form of release:
- injection (injection): treatment of inflammation of the prostate with the help of injections is justified in the first place, in the case of heavy conditions of the patient, which requires immediate stabilization. Usually the concentration of the drugs in the vials, and reared the first to obtain solution, after which is prescribed for intramuscular or r intravenous infusion;
- candles: drugs in the shape of candles are important for the routine therapy of chronic prostatitis or as a drug for the prevention of prostatitis. In some cases, suppositories prescribed to increase the power, as well as the absorption of a substance to the intestinal mucosa, offers the best of his penetration into the tissue of the prostate;
- tablets and capsules: these medicines forms are the most common in the scheme of treatment of acute or chronic prostatitis. Pills easy to dose and easy-to-grip, so most of the antibiotics, anti-inflammatory and anti-edema (alpha-blockers, or inhibitors of 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors) is available in this form;
- instillation: this is not so often practiced with prostatitis treatment method, the essence of which consists in the introduction of a medicine solution into the urethra or the bladder with a special syringe. The aim of the instillation – recovery of mucosal injury, the destruction of the microflora pathogenic and the suppression of inflammatory processes;
- double: small enemas of cold to reduce local swelling, inflammation and pain in the prostate, even if at the same time degrade the transport of drugs into its fabric. In the final stages of the therapy and after the healing, can be carried out courses of mikroklizm with solutions based on herbal preparations. When is long enough standby liquid in the intestine, its mucosa absorbs useful substances;
- plasters: plasters skin, as and doubles, belong to the auxiliary measures in the treatment of carcinoma of the prostate, and have on the body, rather, the shock-absorbing effect, integrating pharmacological therapy.
When you choose a dosage form of the drug must also be taken into account, in addition to the condition of the patient, his preferences. Some patients experience difficulty in swallowing the tablets, while others are contraindicated rectal suppositories because of the presence of inflammatory diseases in the anorectal area. An important role play also factors such as the availability and cost of drugs not there is always the possibility to choose low-cost rapid the drug from prostatitis, because of what should take less effective pharmaceutical.
The selection of antibiotics requires a selective approach, as it is important to choose a medication, the vast specifies the type (or types) of pathogens pathogens prostatitis inflammatory. The doctors are studied taken taken from the urethra, the examination of the urine samples and prostatic secret.
It is very advisable to use a anti-bacterial antibiotics, which are bacteriostatic and bactericidal effect of a drug that not only has blocked the spread of the infection, but even actively destroy harmful microorganisms.
Beta-lactam antibiotics, such as aminoglycosides, preference is given, to a lesser extent, even if they are cheap. Unlike fluoroquinolones, and macrolides, characterizes them as weak the ability to penetrate prostate tissue and create the concentrations of the active substance. Fluoroquinolones are potent bactericidal, clearly superior on the basis of this parameter, block the proliferation of micro-organisms, drugs
This group of funds is used actively, not only with prostatitis, but also with the adenoma of the prostate, and their effectiveness is based on the blocking of receptors, alpha-adrenergic agonists, with the aim to avoid their contact with noradrenaline and agonists. As a result, the receptors in the vessels do not receive vasoconstrictor nerve signals, you get their expansion, with a consequent improvement of the circulation..
It should be noted that in urology actively used selective alpha1-blockers that act on the receptors in the tissues of the bladder, the prostate and the urinary tract.
Reduction of the swelling of the tissues not only improves the elimination of waste and the liquid waste of the body, but also invigorates the entire system, the genito-urinary men, helping to eliminate, among other things, impotence and reduction in erection.
Prostatitis in men treated with the use of anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS/NSAIDS), meet the requirements of efficiency, but at the same time, safe for the body. The task of these drugs is the suppression of an inflammatory process, which has affected the prostate gland and, perhaps, the seminal vesicles, the bladder neck and the distal department of the urinary tract.
After the decline of the clinical manifestation of inflammation of the prostate gland is celebrated on the normalization of the conditions of the patient, which includes the reduction of the body temperature, reducing the swelling of the prostate gland, the removal of an obstruction of the urinary tract and the suppression of pain in the genital area.
The use of hormonal drugs in the treatment of prostatitis is only allowed in the case of chronic course of the disease, in which antibiotics, alpha-blockers, and anti-inflammatory medications is not able to normalize a disturbed hormonal balance.
Depending on your objectives, the patient can be assigned as androgens that increase the level of male hormones (testosterone) in the blood, and estrogen, suppressing the production of dihydrotestosterone, which causes excessive growth of prostate tissue.
All these medicines are dispensed strictly on prescription, and should be used only on prescription of the attending physician, as well as incorrect or late dose can have a negative impact on the health of the patient.
Complicated acute prostatitis exacerbated with the development of immunosuppression, which can be expanded under the influence of a number of antibiotics and other drugs. For this reason, there occurs the need to strengthen the resistance (resistance) of the body with respect to the microflora pathogenic, exercising with the help Immunostimulants.
Don't forget that strengthen immunity also contribute vitamins A, c and e, therefore, experts recommend that actively consume products containing these substances in large quantities.
Pain medications, usually, serve in the early stages of therapy, when the treatment is not yet time to improve the functional status of the prostate, for which the patient experiences pain during urination, defecation, a long-sitting on a solid surface or physical activity.
It is usually sufficient analgesia, average force adopted, in accordance with the rules in force from one to three times per day. I have listed funds there are a variety of structural equivalents (generics), and made many Russian and foreign companies, however, the doctors advise to give preference to the national pain killers to not overpay for the brand.
From the class of muscle relaxants in urology agreed to assign antispasmodics – drugs that promote the relaxation of smooth muscle, which is in a state of paralysis. This therapy is effective in acute in the course of prostatitis that causes spasm of the involuntary muscles of the prostate and the whole pelvic floor.
Translation of application of antispasmodics is superfluous: it is enough to take them in moderate doses during the first days or weeks of therapy general. Also, do not abuse these drugs, to avoid the risk of disorders of the function of organs and systems of the body.
Herbal medicines that are with prostatitis, are often Badami, issued in the form of rectal suppositories, capsules or tablets. Popular extracts, form the basis of such medications – crust african plum, fruits creeping (or nano) to palma. A little less used extract of the prostate animals (cattle). There is also a group of medicines, such as homeopathic medicines for the treatment of inflammation of the prostate.
For the prevention of prostatitis
Notice of prostatitis requires, first and foremost, a healthy lifestyle, including regular sexual activity. But for the maintenance of tone, it is possible to apply a variety of drugs – as a general rule, it is for the food supplements of vegetable origin. As well as the manufacturers of these supplements declared their ability to contribute to the weakening of libido, impotence, erectile dysfunction, and other disorders in the functioning of the genitourinary system male, you must be careful to take as a prevention fund for prostatitis.