The inflammation of the prostate gland, that is, of the prostate, regardless of the cause of the disease usually becomes chronic. For an effective treatment of chronic prostatitis has been reached, it is necessary to know the reasons for which it appears.
Good health, dear readers. Because Alexander Booroos — expert for men's club "Living Man", and we continue to understand if the problem of chronic prostatitis, its causes, symptoms, and treatment options.
In this article we will try to understand if what is better to cure this terrible disease, what are the options available to us. We begin to dismantle the more modern and more effective methods of treatment of prostatitis in men.
What is prostatitis?
Prostatitis called inflammation of the prostate gland. Occur can a result of a weakened immune system, the body of infection, cold, stress, sedentary life-style, active or, on the contrary, irregular sexual life.
The prostate or the prostate is a part of the male reproductive system. She is at the base of the urethra. The size of the prostate can be compared with the value of the walnut. The main function of this organ and the production of a secret, responsible for the activity of the sperm.
There are 4 types of diseases:
- Chronic bacterial.
- Chronic, is not associated with the development of bacteria.
- Chronic asymptomatic.
All other types of prostatitis do not have obvious manifestations, then diagnose them isn't always easy. The main symptoms are chronic types of diseases refer to:
- The pain in the lower abdomen (can give back).
- Secretion, urethral discharge (may be clear or purulent).
- Disorders of the sexual function.
- Frequent urination.
Prostatitis may be asymptomatic and is diagnosed only on the basis of the results of the analysis. Occur can a man over the age of 25 years. After 35 years the risk of development increases considerably, and the age of 45, the likelihood of the diagnosis of prostatitis is 50%. Therefore, in adulthood, it is necessary each year to make the visit a urologist, that will help you detect the disease in initial stage and the time of starting the treatment.
The diagnosis of the disease
Determine the presence of prostatitis is able to only urologist. After the inspection you can assign an additional through:
- The physical examination – palpation of the prostate, during which it is possible to determine the state and size of the breast.
- The transrectal ULTRASOUND.
- The analysis of the smear or the secret of the prostate for the presence of leukocytes and bacteria.
- The analysis of the urine, which can be found protein, white blood cells and bacteria.
- The analysis of the seminal fluid.
- Cytological analysis of urine.
- Bacteriological tests of the urine.
- The analysis of the protein level of the DOG.
- Cytoscape. Assign can only be in the presence of indications, in the case of an accident or during preparation for surgery.
The causes of the appearance and the aggravation of the disease
Inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system, of the rectum the cause of contact with the prostate and lead to the formation of a focus of inflammation at her. The blood vessels that nourish the prostate gland, are the branches of the arteries to the bladder, rectum, posterior lumbosacral artery deep femoral artery. Any outbreak of infection, is available in these organs, can enter into the gland.
The presence of chronic infection of any localization, for example, the paranasal sinuses, leads to a weakening of the immune system, and conventionally pathogenic microorganisms present on the skin, the intestine, the urethra can become pathogenic. This leads to the development of a chronic process.
The circulation of the blood to the prostate because of the stagnation of blood, against a background of reduced physical activity leads to a deterioration arrivals-prescription drugs to the prostate and complicates the treatment of chronic prostatitis in men.
The increased flow of blood to the organs, located in the basin, not only occurs due to low physical activity, but also by a number of factors:
- transient sexual life;
- the interruption of sexual intercourse;
- smoking, intake of alcohol;
- varicose veins of the lower limbs;
- infections, and proctitis;
- thrombophlebitis hemorrhoidal veins, on the background of chronic hemorrhoids;
- crêpe, and fistulas in the anus;
- the tone of the vascular wall adjustable parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous system, in the case of illness that is broken the inflow and outflow of the blood from the body;
- trauma to the perineum in the knights, cyclists, motorcyclists.
When urogenital infections, sexually transmitted diseases, the disease is not always able to cure definitively this is the reason for the development of chronic prostatitis. The most common pathogens are:
- the virus;
- and. coli;
These micro-organisms difficult to treat.
Hormonal activity after 40 years in men gradually starts to fade. Initially it is asymptomatic.
Reduction of the production of testosterone in turn leads to a slight stagnation, the prostate in his pellets. Little by little, this stagnation increases. The substances contained in the secret of the prostate gland, is not completely removed. Secretory and motor function of the barrier of the prostate begins to suffer.
Citric acid is found in prostatic juice performs bactericidal function, thins his. When the stagnation, the citric acid is not enough, begins to develop a bacterial infection. The level of citric acid in the prostatic juice directly correlated with the amount of testosterone in the blood.
The clinical picture of the disease
The symptoms of chronic prostatitis in men:
- the feeling of discomfort, pain above the pubis;
- the pain shoots periodically into the rectum and the sacrum;
- frequent urination and pain, especially after the cold weather, the stress;
- unusual selection;
- disorders, premature ejaculation, erection;
- premature ejaculation;
- increased sweating;
- sleep disorders;
- the periodic increase in the temperature of the body is not more 37,2-37,3 0 With the evening.
By prevailing symptoms: pain, disorders of urination or sexual dysfunction — depends on the treatment of chronic prostatitis in men.
The main components of the therapy of the disease
It is necessary to highlight the main areas of treatment:
- the normalization mode of work and rest;
- nutrition rational;
- abandon the bad habits;
- physiotherapy, massage;
- folk remedies.
Effective treatment of prostatitis should be directed to remove the causes of prostatitis. Drugs selected individually by the doctor after the execution of the diagnostic investigations. Let's see what and how to cure the prostatitis, if you have already acquired a chronic form. The main areas of medical treatment:
- anti-inflammatory drugs;
- antispasmodics to improve the flow of urine;
- uroantiseptiki to remove the infections of the urinary system;
- drugs that improve arterial and venous blood;
- the medications that improve the fluidity, reducing the blood viscosity;
- sedatives, psychotherapeutic impact;
- correction of disorders of the immune system;
- the treatment of metabolic diseases and hormonal disorders.
Curable if the chronic prostatitis, it will depend on varied antibiotic therapy. It is important to emphasize that the therapy and the treatment of prostatitis are more effective only in case of correct determination of the type and stage of the disease.
Antibiotics are selected are those that penetrate into the prostate, and act effectively on the infection of the pathogen. Some pathogens of chronic prostatitis, for example, Ureaplasma, are not sensitive to the strong medications, such as:
- some cephalosporins;
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
The effect of anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) is associated with a normalization of vascular permeability, the recovery of the microcirculation. They reduce the formation and not damage absorbed available the mediators of inflammation. We need to remember the property FANS, the forming of ulcers in the stomach and reflux the duodenum.
The rational is considered to apply rectal candle with the NPC, for example, indomethacin.
The normalization of blood circulation medicines
The normal flow of blood is obtained with an adequate diameter of the arteries that carry the blood of the veins, you occupy the flow of blood, oxygen-poor. In addition, it is necessary to reduce the viscosity of the blood and achieve a good flow in the capillary tube the mainstream.
In order to obtain good results in the treatment of chronic diseases of the prostate is necessary to treat the inflammatory diseases of the urethra, bladder, and kidneys. With this purpose, we apply medicines:
Prostatitis inevitably reduces the power, reduces the libido, purple erection. These phenomena are always accompanied by symptoms of dysphoria, under the background of mood, mood swings. When these symptoms are assigned sedatives, anxiolytics, antidepressants.
It is well known that phytotherapy is an alternative to the use of drugs in the treatment of many diseases. And ' possible to cure prostatitis with his help? Very often to improve the metabolic processes of the prostate, doctors recommend the use of medicinal herbs (licorice, nettle, peony, plantain, st. john's wort, etc). All these plants contain a lot of selenium and zinc. But you can use only a need of a integrated therapy. Usually, these decoctions of herbs used for the bathroom.
Physiotherapy techniques effects
For the effects on the prostate, the following methods of chronic treatment process:
- the ultrasound
- bathroom with hot water, with a decoction of chamomile, lime, sage, thyme;
- hot enemas
- massage of the prostate through the rectum;
- § irudoterapia
- microwave magnetic resonance therapy.
How many care chronic prostatitis, depends on the degree of severity, psychological anomalies, and depressive manifestations. To speed up the process of treatment, in the absence of contraindications, we need to add physiotherapy techniques of exposure.
Tips for correct nutrition
The standard recommendations for all chronic diseases, such as the refusal by roast, salt, pepper, smoked, in this situation are not sufficient. Effective treatment of prostatitis depends on the rational and balanced. You need to add to the food foods such as celery, ginger, turmeric, abyproduct.
- the silicon, that normalizes the formation of hormones in the body;
- b-group vitamins, eliminate toxins and restore redox processes;
- chromium, germanium, selenium, zinc normalize the sympathetic and the parasympathetic system;
- the vitamins c, And normalize the permeability of the cell membrane, have antioxidant properties;
- the essential amino acids, omega 3, that rejuvenate the the sexual function.
For apitherapy used: natural, honey, pollen, an example, royal jelly, dead bees, pollen bees.
The course of treatment of chronic prostatitis compulsorily complete medicinal herbal, which should take into account all the mechanisms of the development of the disease. Then the effect of the therapy will be achieved in full.
Perhaps the use listed the following medicinal herbs:
- nettle, sage, uva ursi;
- mint, plantain, gryzhnik;
- rose hip, yarrow, artemisia;
- thyme, birch buds, lime flowers;
- cottonweed the fen, chamomile, motherwort.
Cure chronic prostatitis depends on a long-term use of medicinal herbs according to the scheme in combination with - relapse, change of drug therapy.
Are used in decoctions, infusions, for ingestion, for bathrooms, for mikroklizm. Apply the dye, i.e. alcohol-containing medications is not recommended. This prevents the treatment of chronic urogenital diseases.
All these medicines give a good effect in the treatment of prostatitis inflammatory, stagnant, etiology, hormonal.
Better to treat prostatitis according to the doctor-the urologist after examination of the patient. But, like any other disease, prostatitis is easier to prevent than to get rid of the consequences of the disease. For this you need to:
- Lead an active lifestyle. Regular physical exercise will leave the stagnant phenomena in the pelvis and improve circulation. A good effect are: swimming, hiking, dancing, fitness. It is worth to avoid power sports.
- To ensure a correct power supply. It would be appropriate to limit the number of fried, salted, fatty, spicy, marinated and smoked food. The basis of the diet should be: fresh fruit and vegetables, dairy products, cereals. It is important to adhere to the drinking.
- Avoid casual sex.
- Maintain a regular sexual life. For middle-aged men the norm is to have sex a couple of times a week. This promotes the natural prostate massage, which at times reduces the risk of proliferation in her a variety of bacteria.
- It is important to avoid hypothermia.
- Every year, it is necessary to visit a urologist.
After 35 years every man is bound to monitor their health, as well as in this period increases the risk of prostatitis. To avoid the risk of the disease it is important to perform simple preventive measures and to undergo a medical examination, which will help you to identify the malocclusion in the initial phase, when it is easily treatable.